We Need Your Help!
Do you have some wicked outdoor Halloween decorations or a flair for costuming? We need your help! Please join us in giving kids a safe way to experience some Halloween fun during COVID-19.
Sub-Krewes are invited to set up and decorate tailgate tents a proper socially distant length apart from one another, the purpose of which is to provide audio / visual entertainment for the carloads of kids as they roll by - just like a reverse parade without the throws. That said, please have music and dance and go all out with your costumes! Our theme is Purrfect 10: a MASKuerade, so anything goes!
We also need as many Halloween inflatables and outdoor decorations as we can get to help bring this "Halloween Town" to life. If you have anything you can let us borrow for the day we would absolutely appreciate it!
- 100% No-touch. Throws and giveaways are not allowed except for the one treat bag at the end. Contact email@example.com to donate candy and trinkets for treat bag fillers by October 10.
- Limit of 10 people in each tent.
- Tents cannot commingle; you must stay in your assigned tent space for the 2 hour duration.
- All participants must be dressed in costume or Halloween flair with a proper face covering that must be worn at all times.
- All spectators must remain in their vehicles.